In order to get my hand-me-down Macintosh up and running, I had to build a desk. I didn't have much money, so I used the scrap wood that I'd been collecting. This was my solution.
I am an amateur builder looking to learn carpentry.
I have been trained as a filmmaker and this has sharpened my problem-solving abilities and my sense of production process. Work as an editor let out for me in June [my former employer began downsizing] and I took to an old love - working with wood. Though it's basic, I am proud of the work that I've done to solve particular spacial problems in my own home and more recently for friends. My training has just begun in this field, but carpentry is a craft I truly enjoy and would love to learn more working with a master.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to work with me. I am eager to learn to build better by increasing my education in materials, tools, techniques, and design - hopefully through a genuine apprenticeship.
No comments:
Post a Comment